Kiss of the Vampire - Halloween Cocktail 2024
The Kiss of the Vampire Halloween Drink, with its bright red color, is perfectly suited for the spooky season. The star of this cocktail is the raspberry liqueur, lending it an alluring, deep red hue. Chambord, a French liqueur based on a recipe from the 1600s, is a popular choice. While many variations of this cocktail exist, often including sparkling wine or champagne, here's one to try.
For this cocktail, you'll need:
- 0.85 fl oz of raspberry liqueur
- Red sugar for rimming the glass
- 1.52 fl oz of vodka
- Sparkling wine to taste
Follow these steps to prepare the Kiss of the Vampire Halloween Drink:
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in a bit of the raspberry liqueur, then roll it in the red sugar to create a sugary rim.
- Pour half of the raspberry liqueur and all of the vodka into the glass.
- Add the sparkling wine to the mixture.
- Finally, gently pour the remaining raspberry liqueur over the back of a spoon, creating a layered effect.
And there you have it – the Kiss of the Vampire. This visually striking cocktail is bound to be a hit at any Halloween event. Enjoy responsibly, and have a hauntingly fun Halloween!
Unearth These Frightfully Good Halloween Drinks!
Halloween Drinks and Cocktail Recipes
Halloween Drink Eyeball Cocktail
Halloween Drink Headless Muleman