Fright Night Drink - Halloween Drink 2023 (Alcohol-Free)
This spooky, alcohol-free Fright Night Drink is perfect for little ghosts and witches at your Halloween party!
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry syrup A few drops of Yellow food coloring
- ½ glass of Milk
- ½ glass of Mineral water
- 1 scoop of Chocolate ice cream
- Pour the milk, strawberry syrup, and a few drops of yellow food coloring into a glass. Stir until the color is evenly distributed.
- Slowly add the mineral water, filling the rest of the glass.
- Drop a scoop (or more, if you're feeling adventurous!) of chocolate ice cream into the glass.
- For a gory finishing touch, let some strawberry syrup run from the rim of the glass into the drink to imitate a scary blood trail.
- You can make the drink look even more mysterious by adding one or two red cocktail cherries to the rim of the glass.
Voila! Your Fright Night Drink is ready to serve. This gruesome-looking, yet delicious drink is sure to be a hit with the younger crowd at your Halloween party. Enjoy!
Halloween Drinks Without Alcohol
Halloween Drinks for Kids