Cucumberthulu - Halloween Cocktail 2023
A smoky and refreshing cocktail that adds an eerie twist to any Halloween party, introducing the Cucumberthulu.
- 1 oz Smokecraft vodka
- 2 oz fresh cucumber juice
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 oz dry vermouth
- Ginger Beer to top up
- Cucumber and lime for garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine Smokecraft vodka, cucumber juice, lime juice, and dry vermouth.
- Shake vigorously until well mixed and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into an Old Fashioned glass.
- Carve a mini Cucumberthulu from cucumber and lime for garnish.
- Garnish your drink with the cucumber and lime piece.
- Top up the drink with ginger beer.
- Shout out, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cucumberthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." Pause momentarily to see if the Destroyer of All Life rises from his dark tomb in the sunken city of R'lyeh.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy! Repeat in honor of the awesome Cucumberthulu.
- This drink is essentially a smoky version of the Moscow Mule with cucumber juice.
- You can use just about any green cocktail for this Halloween drink. For instance, a Gin Basil Smash.
- When making the cucumber garnish, cut two small holes at one end of a cucumber for the eyes, and a mouth. Use lime zest and cucumber peels as tentacles. If you hollow out the cucumber from the inside, you can thread the tentacles through the mouth, and they hold better.
- Keep in mind, creating several Cucumberthulu garnishes might be more suited for a smaller, intimate party. For larger gatherings, you might wish the Prince of Darkness would transport all the party attendees home.
Enjoy your party and this uniquely chilling Cucumberthulu cocktail!
Unearth These Frightfully Good Halloween Drinks!
Halloween Drinks and Cocktail Recipes
Halloween Drink Eyeball Cocktail
Halloween Drink Kiss Of The Vampire