Blood Red - Halloween Cocktail 2023
The Blood Red cocktail is a must-have for any Halloween party. With its bold, blood-red color, it's not just a delight to the taste buds but also a visual spectacle. It's an easy-to-make, refreshing beverage that adults and kids alike will enjoy.
Blood Red Recipe
This recipe serves 4 people.
- 600 ml (about 20 fl oz) orange juice
- Red food coloring
- 400 ml (about 13.5 fl oz) apple juice
- Optional: Sugar for the rim of the glass
- Optional: Vodka (omit this if the drinks are for children)
- Add red food coloring to the orange juice until it reaches the desired color.
- Combine the colored orange juice and apple juice.
- If desired, create a sugar rim on the glasses. Pour some orange juice onto a plate, and dip the upside-down glasses into it. Then, dip the glasses into a bowl of sugar.
- Carefully pour the juice into the glasses.
Now, your Blood Red cocktails are ready to be served! Their vivid red color will surely add a festive touch to your Halloween party.
Unearth These Frightfully Good Halloween Drinks!
Halloween Drinks and Cocktail Recipes
Halloween Drink Eyeball Cocktail
Halloween Drink Kiss Of The Vampire